1/12/2020 - 3/21/2020 | from 672.00 € p. person/week
Ski, snow-shoe & Co.
A winter holiday at the Granpanorama Hotel StephansHof offers the entire diversity of the mountains: skiing in the most beautiful ski areas of the Dolomites, guided excursions on snow-shoes on the Alps of South Tyrol and even a course in cross-country skiing for beginners. And the best thing is, that you will not need your car, since our shuttle service will bring you directly from the hotel to the ski slope.
- Free pick-up service at the stations of Klausen/Chiusa or Brixen/Bressanone
- 3/4-board with breakfast, afternoon buffet with homemade sweets and hot soup as well as 4-course-dinner with choice of starters, main dishes and desserts
- Access to our wellness and sauna area
- Soft bathrobes, sandals and bath towels
- Wellness voucher for wine & alpine herbs treatments to the value of 20 € (per room)*
- Shuttle-service to the ski areas Gardena, Sella Ronda, Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm or Plose
- Guided winter excursions on snow-shoes on the Alps of South Tyrol (all excursions in German and Italian language only)
- Free rental of snow-shoes
- 1 Gala Diner
- 1 music evening with live-music
- Free wi-fi access in your room
- ChiusaCard "Alps & Wine" - free use of public transport in the whole Province of Südtirol-Alto Adige, access to more than 80 museums and a lot of other included services such as guided tours to vineyards and wineries with free wine tastings
* Voucher valid for all our treatments in our Vinalpinum Spa in the time between 1 pm and 4 pm (mon - sat)