6/26/2021 - 9/25/2021 | from 770.00 € p. person/week
Our special offer for all those who really enjoy the mountain-world: guided excursions on the Alps of South Tyrol and in the UNESCO world heritage Dolomites, a transportation service for hikers to the Adolf-Munkel hiking trail and a breathtaking panorama to the Dolomites from the hotel. Furthermore you will enjoy a culinary hiking tour on the Alps of Villandro to the Latzfonser Kreuz (2.305 m) and then to artisanal mountain cheese dairy Jochalm, where we will taste traditional mountain cheeses and South Tyrolean wines.
- Free pick-up service at the stations of Klausen/Chiusa or Brixen/Bressanone
- 3/4-board with breakfast, afternoon buffet with homemade sweets and hot soup as well as 4-course-dinner with choice of starters, main dishes and desserts
- Access to our wellness and sauna area
- Soft bathrobes, sandals and bath towels
- Wellness voucher for wine & alpine herbs treatments to the value of 20 € (per room)*
- Guided excursions on the Alps of South Tyrol and in the Dolomites**
- Two culinary excursions on the Alps of Villandro or in the nature park Puez-Odle (including a wine and cheese tasting in a mountain cheese dairy) **
- Hiker's taxi to the Adolf-Munkel hiking trail, one of the most beautiful hiking paths in the Dolomites (Raschötz - Brogles - Zans)***
- Free rental of e-bikes and hiking sticks
- 1 Gala Diner
- 1 music evening with live-music
- 1 aperitif on the hotel terrace
- Free wi-fi access in your room
- ChiusaCard "Alps & Wine" - free use of public transport in the whole Province of Südtirol-Alto Adige, access to more than 80 museums and a lot of other included services such as guided tours to vineyards and wineries with free wine tastings
* Voucher valid for all treatments in our Vinalpinum Spa in the time between 1 pm and 4 pm (mon - sat)
** All excursions in German and Italian language only
*** Transportation with the hotel bus to the valley station of Raschötz funicular, then individual excursion to Zans, return with the hotel bus.
The provincial government of South Tyrol enacted strict security measures to prevent a further spread of the coronavirus. We are working hard to implement these measures at its fullest extent to guarantee holidays without worries. Click here for further information.