Our security measures against the coronavirus
Travelling without worries
The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority! And this is why we strictly follow the anti-contagion safety protocols issued by the Bolzano provincial authorities. The virus doesn’t stand a chance here! At the same time, however, you can be sure of finding the usual warm welcome typical of South Tyrol! We promise you that relaxation and wellbeing will continue to be fundamental elements of your holiday at Granpanorama Hotel StephansHof.... and the magnificent mountain scenery will give us a helping hand!
- We offer our guests wide open spaces: for your safety and in compliance with the social distancing rules, this year we will be taking fewer guests. You are kindly requested to keep a distance of 2 metres from other people at all times. Face masks must be worn only in the buffet and in the shared areas. Face masks are not required when sitting at table and in the bar. People sharing rooms are not required to observe the safety distance.
- You’ll find dispensers for hand disinfection throughout the hotel. A free face mask is provided in the rooms for using in the hotel or for taking with you when you go out.
- All our rooms are thoroughly sanitized using the latest technologies (ozone air purifiers, UV disinfection). Particular attention is paid to disinfection of door handles, hand rails etc. All sheets and towels are washed at 95°.
- All everyday objects, in addition to door handles and lift push-buttons, are regularly disinfected.
- Check-in and check-out online: on request, check-in and check-out can be done online. In this case payment can be made by credit card directly from your mobile phone. For check-in purposes we kindly ask you to send us a copy of your ID via mail or WhatsApp.
- All information on your stay is contained in the guest page. You can also make bookings for walking tours or massage sessions from the guest page. If you prefer to go to reception, no problem: large glass panels guarantee maximum safety.
- The dining room tables are positioned 2 metres from one another. Weather permitting, our guests can obviously have breakfast and dinner on our large sunny panoramic terrace with view over the Dolomites.
- Our table service is safe: waiters wear gloves and face masks and/or face shields for your and their safety. In the kitchen we meticulously follow the anti-contagion protocols issued by the authorities of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano. All crockery and cutlery are hot-disinfected.
- Now it is confirmed: our indoor swimming pool will be open this year and also our sauna area will be usable (prior registration needed). Of course, our spacious panoramic lawn and outdoor swimming pool are open of course, with deckchairs positioned at a safe distance.
- All our guided walking tours will go ahead as usual, with participants maintaining a safe distance. Local public transport and cablecars will also operate as usual. As always, we offer our guests comfortable e-bikes, ensuring that handlebars and gear levers are disinfected after every use.
- Our staff have their temperature checked daily.
- Massage and treatment in our spa department are carried out in compliance with all the anti-contagion protocols.